My Theater~*

Monday, January 21, 2008

starting to slog more~

ok.. its time to work and work more.. cos of the oncoming deadline for my project~ another 1 month plus and i'll be back to Singapore.. anyway.. before talking about work.. lets talk about an outing together with the foreign students.. an outing to the MOVIES~ (however i think the outing was around the end of last month =x)


THE FUN

Decided on watching National Treasure 2... we booked the tickets before and decided to watch in the evening~ upon reaching there.. we took.. PHOTOS~

The entrance of the Screens~


Ticket Booth!

while waiting for the others to reach.. we took lotsa random photos..

Tom and me~ waiting waiting...


Anil reached!! (most right)


ah! Erka reached too~


The movie schedule board.. all in jap thou.. =\


Luqman (the one in white) collecting the tickets~


ouch! ><

Erka!!!! where's your hand!!! ><


Alisha with her favourite frog!


Luqman sorting out the tickets~


the ticket itself! Hall 2!


me and rana! getting ready to go in~



and this is how it looks inside.. =\ quite normal thou.. same as the one in sg..


Erka! its hall 2! behind behind~

ok.. thats all for the pictures at the movies.. after the movies.. we went for dinner.. at.. MACDONALDS!! yum yum!!

ok.. before I continue.. I just found out that.. THERE IS NO CHILLI OR TOMATO SAUCE for the fries!! oh no!! its only plain fries without any sauce! ><>< arghh.. plain fries is not nice without any sauce! anyway.. lets go on to the photos~

eating eating eating~

From Left: Rana, Tom, Erka, Anil


The other table~

From Left: Luqman, Wing, Tarumigi, Morali, Liyana, Me.. (Alisha taking the photo)


Took with the other table too~ (after dinner)

[Photo Credits to Alisha]

Alright. thats all for the photos for today's entry, currently having lesser and lesser fun and more work!! ><><



THE WORK

Done with my report! Making last minute checks with the language and extra stuffs to add.. going to work on my 40% completed project.. Unfortunately, the final presentation date might be brought forward to 15 of Feb.. which is like 3 weeks later, therefore, the might not be enough time to complete.. but I'll try my best to finish up everything in 3 weeks! slog and slog and slog more~ ><

Also, I'm helping Matsumoto Sensei to write up a manuscript of the system that I am creating. Like the description, details and features of the whole system. Something like a documentation? or not really exactly like a documentation.. =\ anyway.. I'll be sending my report to my Liaison office ASAP~

No comments: